Physics 427; CRN 59403
- Location: Room 114, CRAMER Blg.
- Hours: Tu,Th from 11:00 to 12:15 am.
- Carlos Lopez Carrillo
- Office: 111 Workman Blg.
- Tel: 835-5047
- email: clopez_at_.nmt.edu
- web page
- Office hours:Monday, 14:45-16:45; other times by appointment.
- Textbook :
- An Introduction to Atmospheric Physics
(2010), 2nd Edition by David G. Andrews.
Atmospheric Physics lays the foundation for
further studies in convection and dynamics.
My philosophy about taking a class is that you should take it
in a similar way as you would take a job in physics or any
job for that matter. So, one should show up to work, work
diligently in every assignment, and be prepared for the challenges
of the job.